We make it easy to sell your work to a global community of art lovers and collectors.
If you want to join us and start selling your art to a wide range of clients, from designers to architects to emerging and seasoned collectors, please, fill in the form with your short biography, representative photos of your works and contact information. A member of our team will contact you.
When you join us you must add a detailed biography, including your education; prizes and awards you’ve won; exhibitions that you’ve taken part in; and collections (both private and public) that include your work. An artist statement will also be very interesting for your followers. Photos or video of artists in their studio are especially of interest to collectors, critics, and art lovers. That can increase your chances of selling work.
The works for sale must be accompanied by the following information:
- High quality images that give a clear idea of the work. The more quality the photograph has, the more attractive it will be for buyers. We encourage you to add additional images of your artwork hanging on a wall, detail shots, close ups, the edges, and the back of the artwork. You can add up to 10 images for each artwork;
- Category: Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Digital Art, Drawing, Art Print, Ceramic Art… etc.
- Artwork Title: The name of your artwork or the message you want to express with it;
- Artwork Description: This is a great opportunity to tell the world about your artwork, the message, your inspiration to create it, what materials were used. The artworks with descriptions are sold more easily than works without them;
- Keywords: Effective keywords describe such elements as: medium, subject, predominant colors, mood, materials, artists who inspired the work, and anything else that is distinctive or recognizable in the artwork;
- Artwork Price: As an artist, you should always be prepared to explain how and why you set your price. Prices need to be based on recent sales, the cost of labour and material, and comparisons with similar works;
- Additional information: dimensions, size, date of creation or serie.